Sleva

Cararama – BMW R25/3 + side car

399  339 

Skladem

Katalogové číslo: CAR 4-91940 Kategorií: , , , ,
Výrobce: CararamaMěřítko: 1:43

Popis

-sběratelský model motocyklu BMW R25/3  1/43
-provedení: kovový model s plastovými částmi 
-model je v kvalitním provedení 

                              BMW R25/3

BMW ‘s motorcycle history began in 1921 when the company commenced manufacturing engines for other companies. Motorcycle manufacturing now operates under the BMW Motorrad brand. BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke AG) introduced the first motorcycle under its name, the R32, in 1923 to 1925.

R 25/3
Hersteller:BMW
Bauzeit:1953–1956
Stückzahl:47.700
Vorgängermodell:R 25/2
Nachfolgemodell:R 26
Technische Daten
Motor:Einzylinder-Viertaktmotor
Hubraum:247 cm³
Leistung:13 PS (9,6 kW) bei 5800 min−1
Getriebe:Viergang-Fußschaltgetriebe
Antrieb:Kardan
Leergewicht:150 kg
Höchstgeschwindigkeit:119 km/h
Tankinhalt:12 l
Kraftstoffverbrauch:2,9 l/100 km

The end of World War II found BMW in ruins. Its plant outside of Munich was destroyed by Allied bombing. The Eisenach facility, while badly damaged, was not totally destroyed, and tooling and machinery had been stored safely nearby. Contrary to popular accounts, the facility was not dismantled by the Soviets as reparations and sent to the Soviet Union to be reassembled in Irbit to make IMZ-Ural motorcycles; the IMZ plant was supplied to the Soviets by BMW under license before the German invasion of the Soviet Union in June 1941. After the war, most of BMW’s engineers were taken to the US or the Soviet Union to continue the work they had done on jet engines with BMW during the war.

The terms of Germany’s surrender forbade BMW from manufacturing motorcycles. In 1947, when BMW received permission to restart motorcycle production from US authorities in Bavaria.

BMW had to start from scratch. There were no plans, blueprints, or schematic drawings because they were all in Eisenach. Company engineers had to use surviving pre-war motorcycles to copy the bikes. The first post-war BMW motorcycle in Western Germany, a 250 cc R24, was produced in 1948. The R24 was reverse-engineered from the pre-war R23 with some improvements over the R23, and was the only postwar West German BMW without rear suspension. In 1949, BMW produced 9,200 units and by 1950 production surpassed 17,000 units.

Další informace

Výrobce

Měřítko

Mohlo by se Vám líbit…