Altaya – BELL OH-13G SIOUX , ’56-143170’ 4077th MASH US Army , Korea
Dostupné na objednávkuVýrobce: AltayaMěřítko: 1:72
-sběratelský model vrtulníka Bell H-13 Sioux 1/72 -provedení: kovový model s plastovými částmi -model je v kvalitním provedení -součástí balení je stojánek
Bell H-13 Sioux
The Bell H-13 Sioux was a single-engine single-rotor light helicopter built by Bell Helicopter. Westland Aircraft manufactured the Sioux under license for the British military as the Sioux AH.1 and HT.2.
|Role||Light observation helicopter|
|National origin||United States|
|First flight||8 December 1945 (Bell 47 prototype)|
|Primary users||United States Army
United States Air Force
United States Navy
|Number built||At least 2,407|
|Developed from||Bell 47|
|Developed into||Bell 207 Sioux Scout|
H-13D configuration with three-seat aircraft with dual controls. 490 built.
Modified Bell 47G powered by a Continental XT51-T-3 (Turbomeca Artouste) turboshaft. The first Bell helicopter powered by a turbine engine.
Three-seater based on commercial model 47-G. Introduced a small elevator on the tailboom. 265 delivered to US Army.
Based on 47G-2. Equipped with a 250 hp (186 kW) Lycoming VO-435 engine. At least 453 acquired by US Army.UH-13Hs were used by the U.S. Air Force.
Two Bell 47J-1 Rangers acquired by the U.S. Air Force for VIP transport of the U.S. President. Originally designated H-13J.
Two converted H-13Hs with a larger diameter rotor and a 225 hp (168 kW) Franklin 6VS-335 engine for test evaluation.
- Crew: 1
- Capacity: 3
- Length: 31 ft 7 in (9.63 m)
- Main rotor diameter: 2× 37 ft 0 in (11.3 m)
- Height: 9 ft 8 in (2.95 m)
- Gross weight: 2952 lb (1339 kg)
- Powerplant: 1 × Lycoming TVO-435-A1A, 260 hp (194 kW)
- Maximum speed: 105 mph (169 km/h)
- Cruise speed: 84 mph (135 km/h)
- Range: 273 miles (439 km)
- Service ceiling: 16100 ft (4907 m)
- The OH-1 was capable of carrying twin M37C .30 caliber machine guns, or twin M60 machine guns.They rarely did so however, because according to a Military Channel documentary on the AH-1 attack helicopter (“World’s Deadliest Aircraft” series), the guns’ recoil was too great a strain on the engines.
Mohlo by se Vám líbit…
Altaya – Aérospatiale SA 321 Super Frelon , French Air Force859 Kč SklademPřidat do košíkuDetail
Air Force 11:72
Air Force 1 – MH-60S Knighthawk (MH-60 SeaHawk) , ‚185771′ HSC-2 ‘Fleet Angels‘ , Norfolk 2008SklademPřidat do košíkuDetail
Corgi – Westland Whirlwind HAR.1 XA868 Royal Navy, HMS Protector, 19631,999 Kč SklademPřidat do košíkuDetail